November 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of All Things Whovian on your social bookmarking website

Pick of the day

Quote of the day
"Did you wish really hard?"
Amy Pond-The Doctors Wife.

Safe?

Go down

Safe?

Post by Rostaria on 2011-07-02, 06:02

Does anyone else forsee problems of the ponds future safety?
I don't mean the travelling with the Doctor. I mean what happens when they.return home. Let's assume the impossible that the Doc does manage to reunite baby pond with parent. Then what? Baby pond isn't a normal human. They aren't going to be to take her to any kind of normal hospital if she has an accident. Never mind the fact that most likely baby pond is going to make most children in her age bracket look pretty dumb compared to her. Then we have the added problem of alien threats trying to obtain that one cell. I think if The Doctor does reunite child with parent I don't see them returning to Leadsworth at least not in the 21st Century. Maybe to time when alien DNA is more accepted.

Owner

Dragon

http://www.allthingswhovian.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum