August 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  

Calendar Calendar

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of All Things Whovian on your social bookmarking website

Pick of the day


Quote of the day
"Did you wish really hard?"
Amy Pond-The Doctors Wife.

The Gay Agenda

Go down

The Gay Agenda

Post by timechild on 2011-06-29, 19:05

As we know at the end of Day of the Moon it was revealed that Canton Everett Delaware III was revealed as gay. Does Doctor Who have a gay agenda?
avatar
timechild
Timelord
Timelord

Posts : 64
Join date : 2011-06-29

Back to top Go down

Re: The Gay Agenda

Post by Rostaria on 2011-06-29, 19:12

No.
There has been few mentions of gay relationships in the last 6 series. Its silly really.

_________________
avatar
Rostaria
Owner
Owner

Dragon
Posts : 322
Join date : 2011-06-25
Age : 30
Location : Stormcage

http://www.allthingswhovian.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Re: The Gay Agenda

Post by timeinnerchild on 2011-06-29, 19:43

Rostaria wrote:No.
There has been few mentions of gay relationships in the last 6 series. Its silly really.
This one. The only people that have problems with the gay agenda are homophobics.
avatar
timeinnerchild
Moderator
Moderator

Cat
Posts : 108
Join date : 2011-06-29
Age : 31
Location : Torchwood hub

Back to top Go down

Re: The Gay Agenda

Post by Rostaria on 2011-06-29, 20:48

timeinnerchild wrote:
This one. The only people that have problems with the gay agenda are homophobics.
I wouldnt say that its just homophobics. Some people dont like to see any relationships on TV.

_________________
avatar
Rostaria
Owner
Owner

Dragon
Posts : 322
Join date : 2011-06-25
Age : 30
Location : Stormcage

http://www.allthingswhovian.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Re: The Gay Agenda

Post by SonicScrewdriver on 2011-06-30, 02:05

Just because some one is gay does not mean there character is. Its like a straight guy playing a gay guy and just to go slightly off topic here.Wink
Watch Will and Grace the guy who plays Will is straight.

SonicScrewdriver
Admin
Admin

Posts : 246
Join date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: The Gay Agenda

Post by Rostaria on 2011-06-30, 02:11

SonicScrewdriver wrote:Just because some one is gay does not mean there character is. Its like a straight guy playing a gay guy and just to go slightly off topic here.Wink
Watch Will and Grace the guy who plays Will is straight.
I think this all stems from Russel T Davis (they guy that wrote the first 4 series of NeWho) was very out and proud gay man. I think it stems from the fact that there was about 6 reference to gay things in the series. I really dont understand peoples fear of homosexuality.
But then again being a gay woman I really wouldnt understand would I?

_________________
avatar
Rostaria
Owner
Owner

Dragon
Posts : 322
Join date : 2011-06-25
Age : 30
Location : Stormcage

http://www.allthingswhovian.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Re: The Gay Agenda

Post by StoneAngel on 2011-06-30, 02:57

Rostaria wrote:
SonicScrewdriver wrote:Just because some one is gay does not mean there character is. Its like a straight guy playing a gay guy and just to go slightly off topic here.Wink
Watch Will and Grace the guy who plays Will is straight.
I think this all stems from Russel T Davis (they guy that wrote the first 4 series of NeWho) was very out and proud gay man. I think it stems from the fact that there was about 6 reference to gay things in the series. I really dont understand peoples fear of homosexuality.
But then again being a gay woman I really wouldnt understand would I?
I agree with Sonic. Just because he is gay doesnt mean that all of his characters are gay.
avatar
StoneAngel
Timelord
Timelord

Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: The Gay Agenda

Post by indigofire on 2011-07-01, 01:30

No. Moffat isnt gay anyway. I am more worried about the monster agenda. Smile
avatar
indigofire
Gallifreyan
Gallifreyan

Posts : 170
Join date : 2011-06-29

Back to top Go down

Re: The Gay Agenda

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum