All Things Whovian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of All Things Whovian on your social bookmarking website

Pick of the day

Quote of the day
"Did you wish really hard?"
Amy Pond-The Doctors Wife.

Are the ponds leaving?

5 posters

Go down

Are the ponds leaving? Empty Are the ponds leaving?

Post by StoneAngel 2011-06-27, 20:40

I keep seeing reference to the Ponds leaving has it been confirmed yet? I for one will be sad when they leave.
StoneAngel
StoneAngel
Timelord
Timelord

Back to top Go down

Are the ponds leaving? Empty Re: Are the ponds leaving?

Post by Rostaria 2011-06-27, 21:26

Spoiler:
Crying or Very sad
There is no proof as yet but I know Arthur has a play on but I cant confirm or deny anything until its confirmed offically on the BBC website.
Rostaria
Rostaria
Owner
Owner

Dragon

http://www.allthingswhovian.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneAngel 2011-06-28, 06:53

Rostaria wrote:
Spoiler:
Crying or Very sad
There is no proof as yet but I know Arthur has a play on but I cant confirm or deny anything until its confirmed offically on the BBC website.
Oh no Sad.
I really hope they dont leave. I think Amy and Rory are brilliant.
StoneAngel
StoneAngel
Timelord
Timelord

Back to top Go down

Post by SonicScrewdriver 2011-06-28, 08:33

Who is Arthur and I think so, I mean think about it River is there daughter and yet when River and the Doctor meet he forgets more and more about her and they drift apart.

SonicScrewdriver
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneAngel 2011-06-29, 02:51

SonicScrewdriver wrote:Who is Arthur and I think so, I mean think about it River is there daughter and yet when River and the Doctor meet he forgets more and more about her and they drift apart.

Arthur Darvill plays Rory Williams.
I think you have the whole timeline confused. Every time The Doctor meets River she knows him less. She doesnt forget and neither does he.
StoneAngel
StoneAngel
Timelord
Timelord

Back to top Go down

Post by SonicScrewdriver 2011-06-29, 03:20

That's what I mean but there was an episode where River mentioned him forgetting her, I remember it.
Its the one where she gets out of prison to help him and I think she says it near to the end.

SonicScrewdriver
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rostaria 2011-06-29, 03:26

Trouble is, it's all back to front. My past is his future. We're travelling in opposite directions. Every time we meet I know him more, he knows me less. I live for the days when I see him. But I know that every time I do he'll be one step further away. The day's coming when I'll look into that man's eyes—my Doctor—and he won't have the faintest idea who I am. And I think it's going to kill me.
is this the quote you mean. Its from her perspective of course. Everytime he meets her he knows her more and she knows him less. Its terribly confusing and not a lot of make sense at all.
Rostaria
Rostaria
Owner
Owner

Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SonicScrewdriver 2011-06-29, 03:32

The current doc is traveling backwards in her time and yes this is what I mean and the season 5 doc David Tennant has already forgotten her and now we are seeing it from River Song's perspective in season 6/11 doc incarnation.

SonicScrewdriver
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rostaria 2011-06-29, 03:36

SonicScrewdriver wrote:The current doc is traveling backwards in her time and yes this is what I mean and the season 5 doc David Tennant has already forgotten her and now we are seeing it from River Song's perspective in season 6/11 doc incarnation.

:doctor10 had never meet River until SITL.
Moffat did say that he had meet her a couple of times after SITL but they were never displayed on screen
:doctor 11 is seeing her out of order. There are timelines written up but I dont think I fully agree with them.
An older doctor not :doctor 11 or :doctor10 sees her. I believe she is important in all of his older incarnations.
Rostaria
Rostaria
Owner
Owner

Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneAngel 2011-06-29, 04:23

Rostaria wrote:
SonicScrewdriver wrote:The current doc is traveling backwards in her time and yes this is what I mean and the season 5 doc David Tennant has already forgotten her and now we are seeing it from River Song's perspective in season 6/11 doc incarnation.

:doctor10 had never meet River until SITL.
Moffat did say that he had meet her a couple of times after SITL but they were never displayed on screen
:doctor 11 is seeing her out of order. There are timelines written up but I dont think I fully agree with them.
An older doctor not :doctor 11 or :doctor10 sees her. I believe she is important in all of his older incarnations.
This Smile
StoneAngel
StoneAngel
Timelord
Timelord

Back to top Go down

Post by timewarrior 2011-06-30, 22:10

I would be very surprised if The Ponds stick around after everything they have gone through. I mean Rory has died 5 times and Amy has been kidnapped countless times. They have had there only child stolen from them. I suspect they are quite traumatised by everything that has happened.

I know its not the Doctors fault but I wouldnt want to travel with him after all of this.
timewarrior
timewarrior
Gallifreyan
Gallifreyan

Back to top Go down

Post by indigofire 2011-07-01, 00:56

timewarrior wrote:I would be very surprised if The Ponds stick around after everything they have gone through. I mean Rory has died 5 times and Amy has been kidnapped countless times. They have had there only child stolen from them. I suspect they are quite traumatised by everything that has happened.

I know its not the Doctors fault but I wouldnt want to travel with him after all of this.
QFT
It just seems wrong that they will travel without trying to find there daughter. I know if my child had been taken I would insist that it is all I think about.
indigofire
indigofire
Gallifreyan
Gallifreyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum